Thursday, July 01, 2010

Captive

naked tv-headed girl riding a dinosaur

An ending. thewantonmachine.com is no longer my domain. someone really uninteresting to me bought it while I wasn't looking and has set up camp. Google still thinks it belongs to me, but my question is, why would somebody do that? what motivates them? I had sorely neglected that site for years, but it was mine.

I am reviving an old project. I was inspired by a request from Ben (at Gluten Free!) to use one of the images from the project for his comic.

If you have the inclination, please send me a drawing/painting/digital art/photo of a naked lady sporting a tv-head riding a dinosaur. Please see the collection for more info or inspiration. I love them all equally, but like anyone blessed with such riches, I want more.

7 Comments:

Anonymous broşür dağıtım ankara said...



Broşür dağıtım hizmetinde Ankara'nın en iyisi olan
broşür dağıtım ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

10/03/2016 6:55 AM  
Blogger hitaakademi said...


Broşür dağıtım hizmetinde Ankara'nın en iyisi olan
broşür dağıtım ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

10/15/2016 6:07 AM  
Blogger abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة جلى بلاط بالرياض
فنى سباك بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض















12/21/2016 12:19 PM  
Blogger abo-bder said...



شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

12/21/2016 12:19 PM  
Blogger abo-bder said...



شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

12/21/2016 12:20 PM  
Blogger messi funny said...

Hollywood Movie In Hindi
Hollywood Movie In Hindi

7/22/2017 12:31 PM  
Blogger hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

8/14/2017 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home