Friday, October 02, 2009

running from the wind



links: Flip Mino HD / Pentax K-X
Moto Cliq / Nissan Leaf EV

I'm holding out on the pocket camcorder until I find a review of the Samsung HMX-U10. The Pentax is gorgeous in white, too, but I keep reminding myself that I don't take pictures as it is and I detest fiddling with menus on cameras. It does shoot in HD though.

Around mid-November, I want to be back on my 'only consumables' spending plan. It worked beautifully last year through January.

Allowed items on said plan:

Food
Drink
Travel
Books
Movie tickets
... other consumables / experiences

1 Comments:

Blogger herbs said...

Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see. Thank you so much for sharing these nice articles here's a link to an awesome online shopping site.

9/11/2017 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home