Monday, September 25, 2006

What's an ocean for?

I swiped this picture from Roq la Rue's website. I really love Audrey Kawasaki's work. Her "OctoGirls" is one of my favorites. You can check out more of her stuff on her livejournal.

My documentary project on Takoma Park is rounding a corner. I am thisclose to having all of my interviews done. I think that if I were to let it, the project could increase in scope exponentially. It would be cool to put together a package for another student to inherit. They could carry it for a while, then pass it to another. It would be interesting to collaborate on something that was primarily a process, not a final product.

I've decided to add more noise to the innernets by posting random clip videos made with my d. camera on YouTube. I think of it as less "exhibition", more "giving back". I'll be doing my tiny part to give production a push in the producer culture vs. consumer culture mashup.






I've been watching some Veronica Mars. I went to the Rock & Roll Hotel and saw a bar fight. Is streaming blood better than streaming video? Nah.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i the only person who doesn't like little girls with tits? am i too conservative?

-t

9/30/2006 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg
post more videos of friends online
it makes me happy. even though i can't hear a word anyone's saying over the bob dylan you hippies.

how do i remove that earlier more negative posting. she's not necessarily a little girl. it's just that the chair is so big.

9/30/2006 5:54 AM  
Blogger eb said...

do you want me to erase it? I can do it, but I think it is a perfectly reasonable thing to say. I considered posting my favorite one (which is nipple-free), but I liked the birds so much...

i am working on getting more video. when are you gonna start your blog?

9/30/2006 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Said Tiger: People can say whatever they want. golf vacation But in between, Tiger's lost 2 stroke play events in Asia and he just lost again this past week in Dubai. Frankly, I don't think there's any streak as I said before. There are players who prefer to work their way around a golf course.

2/16/2007 7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But as Daly approaches his 41st birthday, he's determined to respond to his latest year of turbulence with an updated chapter to a career that began with a stunning, storybook triumph at the 1991 PGA Championship. golf gifts The decision has made TaylorMade the industry leader; three out of every 10 drivers sold have some version of its movable weight technology. K. Phil Mickelson is experimenting with Callaway's FT-I, and Annika Sorenstam, who plays Callaway clubs on the LPGA tour, is testing it too, but she's reserving judgment until she hits it a few more times.

2/16/2007 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home