Sunday, October 09, 2005

the boy wonders

Tv-headed naked lady riding a dinosaur update: I know you have been on the edge of your seats...

Many thanks to everyone who has submitted their work to the collection. I am still at it, so if you get a chance, make me one. I apologize that the duplication is so imperfect, but I don't have a scanner. It is only fair to add that many of these were made under duress and/or while the artist was intoxicated.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


mb

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


the first one ever! Tariq is awesome.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


max (at the BC). ariel (from PA)-- sorry, the real one is so much prettier. think delicate. think pencil.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

stephen (at Wonderland).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

mb (underused).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally. now if i could only find my postage stamps...

10/10/2005 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home